Saturday, December 17, 2011


Scout the secret of
the swamp
Author: Peit Prins
publisher: inheritance publication
place and year: 2006 in Canada
number of pages: 223
where I found this book: My mom got
it at a home schooling conference



Story review
the title is
scout the secret of the swamp cause the dogs name is Scout and the secret is in
the swamp
the setting
is in the swamp and the date and time is world war two the main characters are
Tom, Scout, Bert, Carl, Mr. and Mrs. Sanders, Miriam and Ina
the Germans sent
a spy to the Canadians side to tell them to go through the swamp at night But
tom and his friends heard and went through the swamp and meet some dangers on
the way. they try to sneak through the swamp and almost get caught and Scout
gets caught. the theme is World War two and I would definitely read it for the
fourth time

Christian perspective
this is already a Christian book and so I cant
really don't need to say anything but Tom and his friends are very lucky to get
saved many times

your thoughts
I chose this
book cause i read it alot. it's a really good book and i love these kind of
books. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure books cause
this is a adventure book

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an intriguing historical novel. I've always loved stories of courage, bravery, and adventure that revolve around the world wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since this is an adventure story with one of the main character being an animal, you may like the book The Incredible Journey.
    I enjoy re-reading books too. I bet that each time you read this one you discovered something new. I enjoy books where people and animals help others while putting themselves at risk. I wonder what I would do.

    ReplyDelete