Thursday, November 10, 2011

Olivia's Spelling Word Story

"I think the feasibility of putting teriyaki sauce on a quesadilla while driving a Honda Odyssey to a Hacienda is low." Said Sarah "Well, I think we should exhilarate our creativity!" Said Bill. "Whatever, I think it would be more likely to have a super villain riding a vacuum covered in graffiti, while a vigilante, who is all hiped up on caffeine, is chasing him through an obstacle course" said Sarah. "That is so weird it's making me nauseous!" said Bill. Just then, a colonel ran up to them holding a bouquet of flowers with pieces of shrapnel in it. "You have to help me!" He cried . "I am on my way to a symphony but i need a disguise!" Puzzled, Bill and Sarah looked at each other, and then back at the colonel. "Well, I have a terrestrial disguise I used for Halloween last year, but why do you need it?" Asked Sarah. "Well I'm not eligible to attend because people say I am way to possessive and so i was reluctant to go, but i promised my mother I would take her and I wouldn't want to embarrass her by not being there." "Works for us!" They both said happily. "Well will help you, then you can go to the symphony on time." Bill said. "Thank you so much!" said the colonel.

No comments:

Post a Comment