Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The "Colonel" AKA Villian


I’m a weird sophomore that is anxiously exuberant all the time. I never get the chance to tell a synopsis of my hyperbole story to the colonel who actually is villain who eats quesadilla all day while wearing his beige vacuum costume and bouquet of flowers in his hand. The colonel and the accompaniment of his superintendent are beneficial to have in the town because they discipline the unnecessary graffiti by the parliament done by caffeine filled sophomores like me. Everyone in the town should have figured it out by now, if they could disentangle their brains. The colonel is truly the villain, this is no phenomenon. The possessive colonel is making his people into teriyaki quesadilla loving, evil minded. He deceives them into thinking that it’s best to forfeit, to be half conscience and now the whole town is secretly making an allegiance to this weird minded colonel. But what can I do in another caffeine filled, half conscienceteriyaki quesadilla loving! I...I am the weird sophomore that is anxiously exuberant all the time, who am I kidding they won’t listen to me...

BETHEL

No comments:

Post a Comment